Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Spring Bouquet, Fabric Flower Bouquet, Flower Arrangement, Flower Centerpiece. Unique gift for Mother's Day

 
This tulip bouquet comes with 6 flowers, made from cotton fabric. Orange flowers with MDF vase.

The flowers and leaves are handmade. The leaves have green embroidering thread and there is Spanish moss on top of the vase.

They will make a great gift for any special occasion. Birthdays, Mother's Day, Anniversary, Teachers Appreciation, Christmas, Party Centerpiece or even as a hypo-allergenic option.

You don't need to worry about watering the flowers :o) !

Price is for 6 tulips + MDF vase

Tulips + vase: approximately 22 cm ** 9 inches

Feel free to contact me anytime.

Check out my shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/simplysweetcrafts10


PS: I can ship to other countries, just let me know your address, and I'll send the shipping cost to you!


*Smoke and Pet Free Environment *

No comments:

Post a Comment